Welcome to Winona State University Career Services!
Career Services provides a comprehensive range of services to assist current students and graduates in achieving their employment and continuing education goals.
- Individual assistance with:
- Exploring careers
- Searching for jobs and internships
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Applying to graduate school
- Career assessments (Strong Interest Inventory, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Focus 2)
- On-campus interviews
- Career and job fairs
- Classroom and student club presentations
- Special career events
- Online job search and career tools (Warrior Jobs, GoinGlobal, InterviewStream)