So you are ready to do some hiring. Now what? The Human Resources Office of Winona State University wants to ensure we help you bring the best possible candidates for the job. This information provides step-by-step guides to the search process and procedures.
- Classified Hiring Process (Affirmative Action Office) - Checklists and overview on how to conduct a search for a Classified Employee.
- Classified Temporary Hiring - Checklist for hiring a temporary classified employee
- New Employee - You've found your new employee, now what? Refer here.
- Temporary Special Assignment Hires - Some assignments are very short or the employee is from another state agency. Then what? Refer here.
- Unclassified Hiring Process (Affirmative Action Office) - Checklists and overview on how to conduct a search for a Unclassified Employee
- Prior Work Experience Form for University Faculty (Word Doc) - Completed by Dean & Employee during interview process.
- Vacant Position Review Process/Form (pdf) - Filling a Vacancy? Instructions & Form