- Classified PD Overview (PDF) - Provides an overview of the PD process as well as commonly used terminology.
- Procedure for a Reclassification Request (PDF) - What exactly is Reclassification? Here it is defined and the procedure provided.
- Reallocation / Change in Classification Request Form (PDF) - If you are requesting a Reallocation or Change in Classification, please complete this form with your supervisor.
- Classified Position Description Form (Word Doc) - Here is the template for a Classified PD.
- Action Word Definitions for Position Descriptions (PDF) - Avoid ambiguity or misunderstanding by referring to these PD Action Words.
- Employee and Supervisor Checklists (PDF) - It is imperative that the employee and supervisor review PDs together for accuracy and shared understanding.
- FAQ (pdf) - Please refer here for some of the more frequently asked questions regarding PDs and the process.
- Job Class Specifications - (MMB Website) - Refer here for a general description of the kind of work performed by employees in each classification.
- The supervisor and employee must complete and sign the Position Description (Unclassified PD Form) and Position Analysis Questionnaire (Position Analysis Questionnaire Form).
- Attach an updated organizational chart and memo from the supervisor outlining the change.
- Submit all documents to Human Resources.
Unclassified Position Descriptions - (ASF) (PDF) - Provides multiple resources to assist in the process including an overview, key aspects, terminology definitions, the administrative procedure, examples, employee/supervisor checklists, tips and FAQs regarding the process of writing an Unclassified Position Description.