User Services (Technical Support Center)
The Technical Support Center endeavors to support, educate and serve students, faculty, staff and the Winona community with innovative technologies for use in today's world and into the futures.
- Our Welcome Desk provides help desk assistance for computer related problems.
- Our Walk-in Support area is where students, faculty and staff can receive assistance with hardware and software issues.
- Our Hardware Repair area is a certified warranty repair center for laptop computers.
- The e-Warrior Digital Learning Center provides computer skills training.
- Users can call in for computer assistance to our telephone support.
- The Technical Support Area is the center for media printing and laminating.
Our Technical Support Center employs trained, full time staff to troubleshoot computer problems. We also employ a large number of student workers (STARS) for supplemental assistance, providing a quality working experience.