Development and Web Support Services
The Development and Web Support Services Team provides the following services:
- Development of custom applications that help support administrative and academic functions of the University, as guided by the mission and vision of the university,
- Creation, support and maintenance of university website. The Development and Web Team, along with University Marketing and Communications, support and maintains content and design for the top four levels of the WSU website (www.winona.edu). The Team also assists departments in maintaining content on their web pages as required.
- Provides the resources necessary for handling the data and report requests of the University.
- Provides assistance in the research and development (R & D) of new applications and tools, and helps implement these new tools when applicable.
- Provides escalated support for Winona State's content management systems, Sharepoint and Open Text Web Solutions.
If you would like to make a request of the Development and Web Support Team, please submit them via the IT project Request process.