Book a Study Room
Group study rooms are designated for group study for the WSU community. The rooms are not soundproof, so please be courteous of your neighbors.
Reserving a Room
To reserve a study room, follow these steps:
- Go to the WSU Meeting Room Booking System (Virtual EMS)
- Click on My Account, then Log In
- Log in with your StarID and password
- Under Reservations, select Library Study Room Request
- Fill in the information on the left, and click Find Space
- Click the green cross to select your room, then click on the Details tab
- The Details tab should be filled out as follows:
- Event name: Your study group name
- Event type: Supplemental Learning
- Group: Click on the magnifying glass, search for Individual Student. Select using the green cross
- 1st contact: Individual Student
- Email: Your Winona State University email address
- Click Submit. This will bring you to a confirmation page
- You should receive an email confirming your reservation
If your reservation falls within the policies below, it will be automatically added to the schedule.
Study Room Policies
Study room policies are in place to ensure that study rooms are accessible to all WSU students. When signing up for a study room, please keep the following in mind:
- Please do not sign up for a room if you do not plan to use it
- If you do not show up 15 minutes after your reservation, another user can use that room for the remainder of the time (until the next reservation)
- A maximum of three hours per slot
- One slot per day for each individual user
- No more than two slots per week for each individual user
- A week is defined as Monday through Sunday
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance
Reservations in violation of these polices will be automatically deleted. If you have questions, visit the Front Desk for assistance.
The Dean of the Library makes final decisions regarding the prior scheduling of all library space usage. See the Librarian on duty if you have questions.