Your success at Winona State University is important to us. We hope you’ll utilize the available academic accommodations to aid in the successful completion of your classes. Now that you’re registered with Access Services, here’s what you need to do:
- Request your academic accommodations as early as possible each semester.
- Discuss your accommodations with your professor to best determine how they’ll be provided. Your exams may be accommodated by your professor or taken in Access Services.
- Schedule your exams that you plan to take in Access Services at least 3 business days in advance. We recommend that you sign up for all exams at the beginning of the semester so you don’t forget.
- View my tests to see which exams you are taking with accommodations.
- Get information about student accommodation procedures to become familiar with testing procedures and the Academic Integrity Policy. For more detailed information, refer to the Access Services Student Handbook
- Utilize the numerous free available academic support resources.