Accomodations for Disabilities

Some of our residence halls are accessible to students with physical disabilities. Be sure to notify us if you need accommodations such as wheelchair accessible facilities or devices/alarms for hearing impairments. Early notification and complete information about your needs allows us to best assist you.

If you have a disability that may require special housing considerations, please submit a written description of your needs to the Housing & Residence Life Office.

Special Accommodations

Applying for special on-campus housing accommodations based on medical need: In compliance with Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, students with documented disabilities may request special housing accommodations. These requests will be evaluated within the context of current housing policies, students' needs and available facilities.

Contact Us

Housing & Residence Life
Kryzsko Commons 235
PO Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987