Deadlines for Transfer Applications
- Spring Semester 2012: approx 45 days prior to beginning of classes (Dec 1)
- Summer Sessions 2012: approx 30 days before classes (May 15)
- Fall Semester 2012: approx 45 days prior to beginning of classes (July 13)
Nursing and the College of Education have earlier application deadlines than other programs.
Completing Your Application
A completed application file consists of:
NOTE: WSU is not currently admitting transfer students into the generic bachelors degree nursing program. Transfer students who have completed an associates degree and have an RN licensure are still being admitted to the RN to BSN completion program.
If you are ready to apply to the nursing program, you must apply and be admitted to the university first and then apply to the College of Nursing and Health Sciences. We recommend that you apply for admission to the university a full semester before you wish to start in RN to BSN nursing program to allow ample time to apply and gain admittance.
Visit the College of Education for complete deadline information.
After admission to the university, a separate admission to the College of Business is required before students may enroll in 300-400 level classes.
College of Business Admission Requirements
1. 30 or more earned credits at the time of application.
2. Cumulative GPA of 2.5 (includes transfer credits).
3. Completion of the following courses with a minimum earned grade of "C" is required. (ENG 111, ECON 201, MATH 110 or above **, CMST 191, ACCT 211, BUSA 220 or ECON 222 or STAT 210).