Student Orientation Leader Application Process
Do you want to:
• Gain Leadership experience while building your resume?
• Work with 20-30 incoming first year students?
• Help first year students learn about campus life, current issues, and expectations?
• Introduce students to campus resources?
• Help students get to know each other?
• Earn a $200 scholarship as a Leader?
If you answered “YES”, you should consider applying to become Orientation Leader!
To apply you:
• MUST be available for training on Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• MUST be available for New Student Orientation Week to work with students August 18–22 from 8:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
• MUST have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
Note: The sooner you complete your application the sooner you can choose your 10 minute interview time on either Tuesday, March 18 or Wednesday, March 19. Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an email with instructions to choose your interview time within 1-2 business days.
Application: To apply for a Student Orientation Leader position fill out this application.
Optional, but recommended: Have a WSU Faculty/Staff member fill out the Reference Form.
Copy and paste the following information in "italics" below into an email along with your Warrior ID - send to one or two WSU Faculty or Staff members you want as a reference:
Please fill out this Reference Form on my behalf as I am applying for a Student Leader position at WSU.
My Warrior ID is:
If you need additional information, please contact Wayne Wicka at firstname.lastname@example.org