New Game Day Experience
Catch the Warrior Spirit
Winona State University is hosting a new Warrior Game Day Experience to boost campus and fan spirit by creating an exciting atmosphere prior to every home football game.
We invite you to help kick off the new Warrior Game Day Experience from 4-6pm. Thursday, Aug. 31, near the intersection of Johnson and Mark streets.
This family-friendly event includes:
- Fun, Adult Inflatables - zip line, velcro wall, climbing wall, gladiator jousting, obstacle course, hungry hippo
- Food Trucks - from local restaurants
- Junior Warrior Zone - for younger children and families (smaller inflatables, games and /or activities that vary by each game day)
- Giveaways - from local businesses
- Live Broadcast - from HBC with player and/or coach interviews
- Student Contests - lip sync contest, bean bag tournament, water balloon toss, jump rope
- Student Tables - with exciting games and prizes
The Warrior Walk, beginning at 4:55pm, will line Johnson St. as the Warrior football team, coaches, cheer and dance team head to the field with Wazoo leading the way.
More Game Days
Mark your calendar for the 2017 Warrior Game Day Experience opportunities:Thursday, Aug. 31, 4-6pm Kickoff @ 6pm (Blackout Game)
Saturday, Sept. 16, 11am-1pm Kickoff @ 1pm (Whiteout Game)
Saturday, Sept. 30, 11am-1pm Kickoff @ 1pm (Think Pink Game)
Saturday, Oct. 21, 12-2pm Kickoff @ 2pm (Sprit Day/Homecoming)
Thursday, Nov. 9, 5-7pm Kickoff @ 7pm (Blackout Game)