Officers & Stewards
Winona ASF Officers
Local officers are elected every two years and serve on the Executive Committee that attends monthly Meet & Confer sessions with the WSU President and Cabinet. For detailed information on the duties of each position, see the. WSU ASF Constitution (PDF).
- President, Tracy Rahim, ext. 5308, email@example.com
- Vice-President, Alex Kromminga, ext. 5307, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary, Brett Ayers, ext. 2826, email@example.com
- Treasurer, Sarah Olcott, ext. 2516 SOlcott@winona.edu
- Membership Coordinator, Charlie Opatz, ext. 5878, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President, Alicia Reed, ext. 2389, AReed@winona.edu
- Negotiations Representative, Jill Quandt, ext. 5680, email@example.com
- Legislative Liaison, Kate Parsi, ext. 5156, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet & Confer Member-at-Large, Chad Kjorlien, ext. 5167, email@example.com
Winona ASF Stewards
If you believe you are being treated unfairly or that your contractual rights may have been violated, contact a Steward for assistance. The Chief Steward is the past WSU ASF President and serves as the Grievance Officer on the Executive Committee.
- Grievance Officer, Alicia Reed, AReed@winona.edu
- Mari Livingstone, ext. 2800, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darcie Mueller, ext. 5113, email@example.com
- Sarah Olcott, ext. 2516, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Parsi, ext. 5156, email@example.com
- Tracy Rahim, ext. 5308, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tania Schmidt, ext. 5033, Tmschmidt@winona.edu
Past Winona ASF Presidents
The ASF site includes a list of all Past Presidents.