What is My Star ID?
STAR ID is used for the following ISRS Administrative web applications:
- Tuition Waiver
- Security Administration
- Student Housing
- eTranscript Administration
- Curriculum Management
If you do not yet have a STAR ID you will need to request one from MnSCU.
You can get assistance from the Warrior Hub by phone during normal business hours at 457.2800.
eTimesheet Login Instructions
- Start out at the Winona State homepage.
- Click on the ‘Faculty & Staff’ page located in the lower right hand corner.
- If signed into WSU system, click on "eServices."
- From the drop down menu under the "eServices" link, follow the link to ‘eTimesheets’ located in the middle column, second from the top.
- First time users will be prompted to read eTime Reporting Procedures then select "OK" and will be offered the option to log in.
Alternate Login to use if WSU eServices unavailable: eTimesheet Login – MnSCU allows eTimesheet access using Star ID and password
Accessing the eTimesheet User Guide
To access the eTimesheet User Guide, log into eTimesheet application. Choose "Help" in the upper right hand corner, and then select "User Guide".