Sign-up For An On-Campus Interview!
1. Obtain a username and password from Career Services if you have not done so already. A typical username is your Winona State email address up to the "@" sign and your password is the last 4 digits of your Warrior ID (if it starts with a zero (0) use last 3 digits).
2. Follow these instructions to sign up for an on-campus interview:
- Within Warrior Jobs click on "Jobs with upcoming interview schedules"
- Search for jobs you want to apply for
- View the application requirements
- Locate the "How to Apply" section at the bottom of the details page and click "apply"
- Upload and publish your résumé (you will want to upload a cover letter and recommendation letters if you have them)
- After viewing your résumé and/or cover letter, employers will decide if you will be accepted for an interview and you will be notified via email.
Employers typically set 30 - 45 minute interviews. Most interviews are conducted in Career Services, 314 Maxwell.
You may also take advantage of our resume cart, located in the lower hyphen of Kryzsko Commons for a quick critique of your resume.
Learn more by setting up an appointment with a career advisor. In Winona: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507.457.5878. In Rochester: call 507.280.5079 or stop in at SS125.