MNSU Job & Internship Fair
Friday, Feb. 26, 2016
11 am - 3 pm
6155 Earle Brown Drive, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Cost (includes a seat on the bus and a $10 food voucher):
$20 - 12/14/15 - 1/14/16
$25 - 1/15/16 - 2/21/16
$30 at the door
- Register in Warrior Jobs!
- Upload a resume for employer review prior to the fair (recommended if you plan to interview at the fair). If you have questions about uploading a resume or other questions about the fair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By attending the MNSU Job & Internship Fair, you will have the opportunity to network with 180+ employers who are interested in starting and maintaining employment relationships with Minnesota graduates!
- Many of the employers who will be present at the event will be actively recruiting for jobs and internships. Other employers may anticipate hiring in the next six months.
- Employers will be conducting interviews at the fair. It is highly recommended that candidates seeking employment submit a resume to employers prior to the fair for employers to position for a prime interview slot.
- No matter what the organizations’ objectives may be, as an attendee, you can take advantage of speaking with recruiters from a variety of different industries to learn how your career goals may fit with their hiring needs.
- New at the fair: A professional photo booth will be available for you to have your picture taken for online networking sites (i.e. LinkedIn).
How do I prepare?
If you need assistance preparing for the fair, please contact the Warrior Success Center at 507.457.5878 or email email@example.com (on the Rochester campus call 507.280.5079 or stop in person at SS125) to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
- Create a one-page resume and print an ample supply (Additional resume help)
- Review the list of participating employers and research those of interest to you
- Obtain professional attire to wear to the fair
- Register for the fair and secure transportation (limited amount of free transportation available, register via Warrior Jobs, look for the link under "Upcoming Events")