MNSU Job & Internship Fair
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Fair
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. - Employer Panel
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Interviews
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Professional Photo Booth
Minneapolis Convention Center
Cost: $20 - 1/6/14 - 1/19/14; $25 - 1/20/14 - 2/13/14; $30 at the door
Official Website for more information: MNSU Job Fair
Registration opens on January 6th.
- Register with the Warrior Success Center using OCED's Lumens registration system (please be prepared to pay via credit or debit card). Here is information on creating an account with OCED. If you have questions about the online registration process, please email email@example.com.
- Sign up for FREE transportation using the WSC EZlink system. If you have questions about the FREE transportation sign-up process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-457-5878.
- Upload a resume for employer review prior to the fair (recommended if you plan to interview at the fair). If you have questions about uploading a resume or other questions about the fair, please email email@example.com.
By attending the MNSU Job & Internship Fair, you will have the opportunity to network with 180+ employers who are interested in starting and maintaining employment relationships with Minnesota graduates!
- Many of the employers who will be present at the event will be actively recruiting for jobs and internships. Other employers may anticipate hiring in the next six months.
- Employers will be conducting interviews at the fair. It is highly recommended that candidates seeking employment Submit Their Resume to employers prior to the fair for employers to position for a prime interview slot.
- No matter what the organizations’ objectives may be, as an attendee, you can take advantage of speaking with recruiters from a variety of different industries to learn how your career goals may fit with their hiring needs.
- New at the fair: A professional photo booth will be available for you to have your picture taken for online networking sites (i.e. LinkedIn). Employers will also be participating in a panel discussion from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. in the student lounge.
How do I prepare?
- If you need assistance preparing for the fair, please contact the Warrior Success Center at 507-457-5878 or via email (on the Rochester campus call 507-280-5079 or stop in person at SS125) to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
- Create a one-page resume and print an ample supply (Additional resume help)
- Review the list of participating employers and research those of interest to you
- Obtain professional attire to wear to the fair
- Register for the fair and secure transportation (limited amount of free transportation available, register via EZlink, look for the link under "Upcoming Events")
View a podcast helping you prepare for MNSU Job Fair