Finding a part-time job as a student or full-time job after graduation can be overwhelming and intimidating. But Career Services is available to help you through the process. Here are some frequently asked questions about Career Services, what we offer, and how we can help you.
What can Career Services do for me?
- Choosing a major
- Locating and applying for a job and/or internship - Register with Warrior Jobs!
- Creating or updating your Resume and cover letter
- Designing a portfolio
- Preparing for an Interview
- Creating a graduate school essay
- Negotiating salary
- Creating a LinkedIn account
- All other questions you have regarding your career development
Schedule an appointment to meet one-to-one with an advisor or stop by Career Services office in Winona or Rochester.