7th Annual Judith Ramaley
Celebration of Research and Creative Scholarship
2:00 PM-6:00 PM Wednesday, April 17, 2013
East Hall - Kryzsko Commons
acknowledges the efforts of our student-faculty investigators by inviting all
students involved in research or creative scholarship to present at WSU’s
annual Ramaley Celebration.
Students, to present at this event, first work with your
faculty mentor to develop a title and abstract
presentation or performance, then follow the instructions below to submit your abstract.
The deadline to submit an abstract is Tuesday,
March 27, 2013
Please make sure to follow the instructions below very carefully.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Download the Abstract Template by clicking here.
out the template following the instructions provided with it. If you copy
and paste your abstract into the template, please make sure to use
"paste options" to "merge formatting".
- Log on to https://mywsu.winona.edu/committees/researchcelebration/default.aspx and click on “Submit your abstract” in the left hand menu. Click on "Add new item" to add your abstract to the list.
- In the abstract submission form that opens, first provide the requested information in the first seven fields. (Make sure to indicate your preference as to a Poster versus an Oral presentation in the 2nd to last field).
- Copy and paste your entire completed abstract template, including title and authors, into the last field.
- If you want to include a picture or graphic then use the "Attach File" tab at the top of the online abstract submission form.
may return and edit this information by simply clicking on the title of your abstract and then using the "Edit Item" tab at the top of the page.
Contact any member of the Research Celebration Committee for more
2013 Committee Members
Begum Aybar Damali