The application period for 2013-2014 scholarships is now open! See below for a list of scholarships that will be availablle.
Apply online using the link provided at www.winona.edu/scholarships
Scholarships for returning students:
The deadline is March 20, 2013.
- David and Susan Rislove Scholarship - $750 to a junior or senior chemistry major (Not available for 2013-2014)
- Jerry Witt Scholarship - $1000 to a chemistry major with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Don & Phyllis Fick Scholarship - $1000 to a sophomore chemistry major with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ray C. Houtz Scholarship - $500 to a sophomore, junior, or senior chemistry major
- Timothy and Karen Long in Memory of David Rislove Scholarship - $500 to a junior or senior chemistry major
- Daniel Nordquist Scholarship - $600 to a junior or senior biology or chemistry major with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Kevin Scholsky Scholarship - $500 to a junior or senior CME or chemistry major
- Cecile W. Gronvall Scholarship - $550 to a sophomore chemistry major
- Ted F. Maier Memorial Scholarship - $500 to a freshman or sophomore pre-pharmacy student (Not available for 2013-2014)
Scholarship for entering first-year students - Application Deadline: March 28, 2013.
- Chemistry Alumni Scholarship - $700 to an entering freshman chemistry major. Click here to download application form. Send the completed form to Dr. Jeanne Franz, firstname.lastname@example.org.