The Winona State University Safety committee supports and recommends safety policies in an advisory capacity. Safety Committee minutes and member names are available at the committee portal site.
- Meet at least quarterly to review accident/worker's compensation reports.
- Support safety program and review and recommend safety policies.
- Act as advisory unit for appointing authority.
Chairperson: Chairperson to be appointed by appointing authority.
- 1 ASF
- 4 AFSCME (one from each bargaining unit)
- 1 MAPE
- 1 Council of Administrators
- 1Student Coalition
- Safety Director
- Physical Plant Director
- Director of Security
- 4 corresponding members appointed by the President
- 2 Ex-Officio
- Human Resources Director (or Designee)
- Representative to the State Safety Committee
, Safety Administrator
Somsen Hall Room 107D
PO Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987