General Communication Major Option
Can’t decide which major option you want to choose in Communication Studies? Then the General Communication Option is for you. It allows you to tailor the courses you take to your specific career or academic goals. If you are thinking about pursuing a graduate degree in Communication Studies, this is the option you will probably want to pursue.
Communication Studies Major: General Communication Option
45 S.H. (Minor Required)
This option is designed to provide students with the most choices in their major in communication studies. Students can choose from the widest number of courses and customize the curriculum to meet their personal and professional goals. Students who major in the General Communication Option will be expected to:
1. Assess communication behavior;
2. Compare and contrast diverse perspectives on communication;
3. Analyze communicative issues in real-world scenarios;
4. Apply communication research findings both in and out of the classroom; and
5. Conduct semi-independent research in Communication Studies.
For Communication Club