The admissions process is designed to ensure that the most uniquely qualified students are identified, admitted and retained. All student applicants for admission must:
Apply and be accepted to Winona State Graduate Study
- Requires an undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Undergraduate GPA lower than 2.5 are eligible for Graduate Special Student (PDF)
- Deadline is November 15th
Apply and be accepted to Winona State Counselor Education Program.
- Request application materials
- Deadline is December 1st
- Selected applicants are interviewed on the 3rd Friday in January.