We solve problems.
Are you wondering how you will get everything done – type the report, make multiple copies and assemble with colored sheets section dividers? Darlene Stetter email@example.com in the WSU Copy Center can lighten your load.
Darlene operates the fastest copiers on campus. Our new black and white Ricoh machine can automatically copy and collate pages on multiple types of paper and produce a completed project with no hand assembly. This new machine can also punch, fold and make booklets in-line. These new features help us reduce the time to produce your orders.
Our new Ricoh color copier gives you the option to add a special touch to your reports, presentations and mailings.
Pricing for Color copies:
- 8.5 x 11 = $.35 per impression*
- 11 x 17 = $.55 per impression*
- Black second side = $.05 per impression*
*We are committed to keep prices as low as possible. Our current pricing will be in place for the remainder of the fiscal year. We will review prices at the end of the year to determine whether adjustments are warranted.
Leverage your resources
Work smart and consider the benefits of the WSU Copy Center.
- Standard copies cost less than any other copier on campus
- Submit standard jobs electronically Work smart and consider the benefits of the WSU Copy Center
- Get color copies without having to leave campus
- Staff time is too precious to be spent standing at a copier or hand collating a project
- Standard turnaround time is 24 hours. Let Darlene know if you need it sooner.
The Copy Center produces copies on a wide variety of papers in the following sizes:
- 8.5 x 11 inches
- 8.5 x 14 inches
- 11 x 17 inches
We can also produce smaller and larger sizes like postcards and posters up to 13"
Multiple finishing and binding options are available.Contact Darlene firstname.lastname@example.org 507.457.5028 with any special requests. (She even provides a secured site to store tests.)
The Copy Center is located in the lower level of Somsen Hall, Room 112.