Requesting Express Mail
When requesting documents from English Language Center at Winona State University we will send them to you by airmail free of charge (overseas mail takes approximately 4-6 weeks or longer). However, we recommend you to use Express mail services which are available at your own expense. Our office uses an express mail service – eShipGlobal – to coordinate the mailing. Please complete the following steps to request this service.
- Visit the eShipGlobal website (viewed best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers).
- Complete the registration form: you will need to be prepared with the email address you will use for the communication from this company, mailing address and phone number. After registering, within 30 minutes you will receive an email requesting that you activate your account. This is required for you to begin using the account.
- Follow the instruction in the email you receive to activate your account. Once the activation process is complete, you will receive another email confirming this fact.
- Prepare the shipping label: for this step you must have already activated your account. Select "Receive a Package From Universities," then “Minnesota” from the map of the United States, next “Winona State University” and finally “English Language Center” This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. Once you get to this step, you will need to have your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number and email address. You will receive a quote and have the option to choose your carrier – FedEx or DHL (It is better to choose FedEx). At this stage, you will also be able to select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer). Please pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
- The final email you receive from eShipGlobal will be confirmation of your order. This email will provide you with detailed information about your shipment (i.e. payment amount, tracking number, mailing address, etc.). WSU will receive a copy of this email at the same time as you, so there is no need to forward us the information.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com. For all other inquiries related to your admission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Center
P.O. Box 5838
175 West Mark Street
Winona, MN 55987