- Call 911 immediately. Contact WSU Security 507.457.5555.
- Do not approach the derailed train.
- Move away from the affected area immediately.
- Follow directions of emergency personnel, WSU Security, and other emergency response coordinators.
- If you are located a distance from the derailed train, continually monitor radio, television, or other forms of electronic communication and respond as directed.
- If an evacuation of any or all of the University is ordered, students, faculty, staff and visitors will be directed to safe areas by emergency personnel. If safe to do so assist in the evacuation of persons with disabilities.