Utility failures include electrical power outages, disrupted cable service, interrupted telephone service, unavailable water or heat. In the event of a major utility failure, follow these guidelines:
- Call 911 immediately if there is potential danger to occupants of the affected buildings and/or risk of serious damage to the building.
- Evacuate the building if an emergency exists.
- DURING BUSINESS HOURS
- Notify Facilities Services 507.457.5045 if telephone service is not available go to the Facilities Services office located in the Physical Plant or Winona State University Security (Sheehan Hall).
- AFTER REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AND/OR DURING WEEKENDS
- Notify Winona State University Security 507.457.5555 immediately. If telephone service is not available go to WSU Security located on the main floor of Sheehan Hall.