WSU Mail Room
Facilities Service Building
175 West Mark Street, Room 101
Steven Morrison - Supervisor
Monday-Friday (year round)
7:30am -12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
On campus delivery of mail and packages
Shipping (Fed Ex / UPS / US Mail)
Campus resource for copy machine and printer paper and copy machine supplies
WSU Mail and Shipping Addresses:
- U.S. Mail - P.O. Box 5838, Winona MN 55987
- Packages/Freight - 175 West Mark Street, Winona MN 55987
Resident Hall Student Mail and Shipping Addresses
Academic Year: Individual residence hall addresses can be found on the Residence Hall website.
Summer: Mail and packages are delivered directly to the Housing Office in Kryzsko Commons
Misc Mail Room Information
- Since the volume of mail and packages fluctuates on a daily basis, the Mail Room cannot guarantee morning delivery to all departments.
- Outgoing metered mail leaves the Mail Room at approximately 2:15 pm each day. Letters received After 1 pm may not go out until the next day.
- Mail that is pre-metered by a department must be mailed the same day or it may be rejected by the post office.
- It is difficult to pick up a lot of extra mail while on the normal mail route. If there is excess mail to be picked up, call the Mail Room (#5055) or send an email (email@example.com) to arrange for a special pick up.
- Campus departments or organizations cannot be reimbursed for postage and postage stamps.
- Winona State University has the following permits with the US Postal Service (USPS):
- Bulk Mail
- Business Reply
- Postage Due
- Do not send personal mail to the WSU Mail Room - there is a post office drop box located at the corner of Johnson & Sanborn Streets (in front of Somsen Hall) for your use.
- Do not have personal mail sent to Winona State University.
- Outgoing international mail should be identified as such by wrapping a rubber band around the envelope(s).
- Contact Creative Services (#5025) for printing envelopes with the WSU return address.
- Contact the Mail Room (firstname.lastname@example.org) to order inter-campus envelopes.
Paper/Copy Machine Supplies
- Contact the Mail Room (Mailroom@winona.edu) to order:
- Printer Paper - Cost Center Needed - Mail Room charges department for printer paper when an order is placed.
- Copy machine Paper - Business Office charges department for copy machine paper used on a monthly basis.
- Copy Machine Toner/Staples - departments are not charged for copy machine supplies.