The big current project on campus is a joint venture between WSU, CP Rail, and MnDOT to construct Pedestrian Tunnels under the railroad tracks at Johnson and Winona Streets.
The project has been under development since 2008. To date a number of steps have been completed, though the bulk of the transformation is occurring now through fall.
Learn more and view the live construction cam on the project page.
Summer 2015 Projects
- Sheehan Hall West Exterior Elevation Tuck Pointing & Window Replacement
- Phelps Hall Lab & Classroom Renovation
- Performing Arts Center (PAC) HVAC III Upgrades
- Lourdes Hall Terrace Roof Replacement
- Lourdes Hall Commons Area Renovation