Arboretum Committee - Advisory (In Process)
- Charge: To provide vision, oversight, and advice regarding the development and funding of the WSU campus and its allied properties as a regional Landscape Arboretum to support public enjoyment, education and scientific study.
- Committee will elect a chairperson.
- There is no formula for the terms of office.
- Council of Administrators will call the first meeting.
- Composition: 3 IFO, 1 AFSCME (Facilities Grounds Staff), 1 MMA (Facilities Grounds Supervisor), Facilities Services Manager, VP of University Advancement, 2 Students, WSU Land Steward, 3 community members. All Committee members should have an interest in, responsibility for and/or expertise in horticulture and landscape development. Additional ad hoc members may be invited as the need for specialized expertise arises in order to achieve the Committee's charge, mission and goals.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:20 AM