The WSU Annual FundThe Annual Fund is supported by Winona State alumni and friends who give each year to the WSU Foundation. These gifts allow WSU to provide an education that is both excellent and accessible. By funding student scholarships, academics, the arts, and university programs, annual giving impacts our students immediately and directly every day. Your support is our “living endowment”.
For more information contact:
Annual Giving Director: Cindy Jokela
800.342.5978 ext. 5087
What specifically will my gift support?
Your gift helps fund student scholarships, academic and extracurricular programs and immediate institutional needs, including the following examples:
- Need-based and merit scholarships
- Classroom, lab and technology upgrades
- Student and faculty research
- Library resources
- Lecture series and cultural enrichment
Unrestricted gifts (our Sustaining Fund) support the area of greatest need on campus. The largest percentage of these gifts - over 60% - goes toward student scholarships. You may also direct your gift to a specific program, fund or department at the university.
How do I make a gift?
- Give easily and securely via Give Now: Give Online & Your dollars will go to work immediately!
- Call the Advancement Office: 800.342.5978 ext. 5087.
- Complete the Gift Form and mail the gift & form to:
P.O. Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987-5838
- Pick up the phone when our friendly student callers ring you via the Phonathon. You’ll get a first-hand update on campus news and information from a student perspective as well.
Will my gift really make a difference?
YES! Not only do gifts at all levels add up to make big things possible, but your participation makes a huge difference. The percentage of our alumni, parents and community participation really matters when we seek large contributions from major donors and public funding sources, for national university rankings, and for student recruitment. When we demonstrate that we believe in our mission, others do too.