Spring Ceremony is May 5, 2017
Winona State University's commencement ceremony will take place in the McCown Gymnasium - Memorial Hall.
||College of Education and College of Liberal Arts|
||College of Business and College of Science and Engineering
|4pm||College of Nursing and Health Sciences|
- McCown Gymnasium is located on Main Street adjacent to 9th Street.
- The commencement ceremony is approximately an hour and a half.
- Friends and family of those participating in commencement should arrive early as seating is limited.
- Students are expected to arrive and check in 30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
- Doors open one hour prior to each ceremony. All WSU parking lots are free of charge on commencement day.
May 4 - Rehearsal
|10am||College of Education and College of Liberal Arts|
|10:45am||College of Business and College of Science and Engineering|
|11:30am||College of Nursing and Health Sciences|
- Students should report to the lawn in front of Somsen Hall. In the case of inclement weather, check-in will be located outside of the Harriet Johnson Auditorium in Somsen Hall.
To respect the dignity of the ceremony and allow all guests to see their degree candidates recognized, guests are not allowed on the gym floor and are requested to remain seated. Lifetouch will photograph each candidate during the ceremony. Degree candidates will receive a proof via their WSU email account with information regarding the options to purchase portraits. Questions regarding photographs should be directed to Lifetouch at 507.412.4330.
The commencement ceremony will be broadcasted by HBC in Winona on channel 25 and by Charter in Rochester on channel 20. The ceremony will be re-telecast at later dates. The dates and times will be posted on the WSU webpage.
Fall 2017 Commencement will be Dec. 8, 2017.