Health & Wellness Services, located in the Integrated Wellness Complex 222, provides proactive physical and mental health care to Winona State University and Minnesota Southeast Technical College students. The program ensures students are in optimal health and pursuing lifelong wellness, enables academic success and lays a foundation for lifelong positive societal impact. In addition, we partner with Winona State University (including Rochester campus) and Minnesota Southeast Technical College communities, and the greater Winona community to create innovative initiatives that promote student and campus wellness.
Our services include:
- Primary care
- Specialty care
- Urgent care
- Ancillary and diagnostic services
- Mental health support
- Health promotion and Wellness programs
We are handicapped accessible via the elevator at the bottom of the staircase in the Integrated Wellness Complex.
Support Our Mission
Throughout the year, WSU Health & Wellness Services provides care and educational information to hundreds of students, many of whom are underinsured. We offer physical and mental health care to both Winona State and Southeast Tech students while promoting lifelong wellness and proactive education through our programming.
Below are some of the ways we have made an impact:
- Urgent and general illness care, minor injuries, STI testing, immunizations, physicals and annual exams, mental health medical management, dietary counseling and laboratory services.
- Outreach programming through our Health & Wellness Promotion Team and our student peer educators on various educational programs like Wellness Wednesdays, Health Huts, alcohol and other drug prevention and education programs and RE Initiative, a gender-based violence outreach program.
- Wellzine, our online magazine created by and for students covering all health and wellness topic areas.
Your gifts help meet the needs of students and support innovative programs across campus, impacting health and wellness across campus.