Ask-A-Nurse Message Line
For quick access to a nurse, add Ask-A-Nurse into your cell phone contacts.
*Calls will be returned within two hours during the business day. Calls placed after hours will be answered the following business day.
By using the Ask-A-Nurse hotline, we are hoping to be more accessible to the student body.
Health & Wellness Services is a resource that provides care for students directly on campus!
Some examples of when to use Ask-A-Nurse:
- When you are feeling ill, but not sure if you need to see a doctor
- When you have a question about self-care
- When you are feeling ill, and looking for tips on how to care for yourself at home
- When you have a question regarding birth control, sexual health, etc.
- Any other health or wellness related questions/concerns
Need your FLU Shot this fall?
We can help! Call today to make an appointment!