All students are required to complete a WSU Student Immunization Record. Those students born on or before December 31, 1956 are required to complete the form, but are not required to supply immunization dates. All others (except those with a physician signed medical or notarized conscientious exemption) are required to have the following immunizations:
• Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR): one dose is required after your 1st birthday
• Diphtheria-Tetanus (tD): Must be within the last 10 years
The American College Health Association (ACHA) also recommends the following immunizations:
• Hepatitis B—series of 3 vaccines
• 2nd dose of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
• Meningococcal Vaccine
*International students and those students returning to the U.S. from countries where Tuberculosis(TB) is prevalent are strongly encouraged to have a Mantoux(TB) skin test administered upon registration.
*Information about immunizations for international travel can be obtained from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Immunizations Available at Health & Wellness Services:
- Adacel (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis)
- Gardasil (HPV)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (Flu shot)
- Mantoux (TB test)
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (TD)
Still need your flu shot? We can help! Call to make an appointment today!