Parkview Pharmacy @ WSU
Location: IWC 130
Hours: Academic Year Monday - Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm
The Parkview Pharmacy at WSU is open to WSU and SE Tech students, faculty and staff. The pharmacy is located on the main floor of the Integrated Wellness Complex(IWC) across from the stairs that lead up to Health & Wellness Services. If the pharmacy @ WSU is closed, you can obtain prescriptions from the Parkview Pharmacy at Winona Health (507.454.4925). The pharmacy offers parking for 15 minute drop-off/pick-up of prescriptions. They also offer over the counter medications to help treat symptoms for the minor cold, headaches, etc...
Need to Transfer a Prescriptions? It's easy at Parkview Pharmacy @ WSU.
Transferring to Parkview Pharmacy @ WSU:
1. Call Parkview Pharmacy @ WSU at 507.457.2245.
2. Provide your current pharmacy's contact information (phone number) and the name of the medication you need transferred.
3. Pick up your prescription at Parkview Pharmacy @ WSU.
Leaving Winona over a break?
You can easily transfer a prescription to another pharmacy temporarily.
1. Contact the "new" pharmacy.
2. Provide Parkview Pharmacy @ WSU contact information (listed above) and the name of the medication you need transferred.
Don't forget to have the prescription transferred back when you return to Winona State!
Parkview Pharmacy is able to accept: