Chapter 1: Criterion 1 — Mission and Integrity
The organization operates with integrity to ensure the fulfillment of its mission through structures and processes that involve the board, administration, faculty, staff and students.
- Core Component - 1a The organization’s mission documents are clear and articulate publicly the organization’s commitments.
- Core Component - 1b In its mission documents, the organization recognizes the diversity of its learners, other constituencies, and the greater society it serves.
- Core Component - 1c Understanding of and support for the mission pervade the organization.
- Core Component - 1d The organization’s governance and administrative structures promote effective leadership and support collaborative processes that enable the organization to fulfill its mission.
- Core Component - 1e The organization upholds and protects its integrity.