Code of Conduct
As an employee of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, you are responsible for knowing and following the Employee Code of Conduct. The Employee Code of Conduct establishes expectations for all employees and draws together commonly used employment-related policies and procedures, including ethics, nondiscrimination, fraud and other dishonest conduct and more.
To help you learn about the Employee Code of Conduct, two e-learning modules have been developed to:
- Raise awareness about the code
- Help you understand your responsibilities with regards to ethics and other laws, board policies, and system procedures
- Highlight the need for good stewardship of the system’s resources
- Reduce the risk of ethical violations within our colleges and universities
The online program consists of two parts:
- Code of Conduct: Employee Ethics
- Code of Conduct: Standard Policies
All Winona State administrators, faculty and staff should complete both courses.
The courses are offered through the Desire2Learn (D2L) system and have been added to your course offerings. Each part should take 15 – 25 minutes to complete. You can log in online and inputting the same username and password that you use to log into your computer every day.
If you use Internet Explorer, you may see a warning message when starting the training. If you get the warning, please select "No" to proceed with the training.
If you have any questions about taking the courses, please consult with your manager or supervisor. You can access the full Employee Code of Conduct procedure, along with a list of frequently asked questions, on the MnSCU website.
Thank you for your participation!