Current Employee Toolkit
The Human Resources Office of Winona State University understands that as a current employee there is a lot to know! Here you will find helpful links to pay calendars, seniority rosters, training opportunities and more!
- Calendars -Academic, Holiday, Overload, Payroll Calendars & more
- E-Time - E-Time Payroll, Training Links, Tools, & Login Instructions
- Employee Assistance Program -Confidential counseling & referral services for State of Mn Employees
- Employee Discounts -Links to state discounts and Wellness Complex
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) -Overview, FAQs, Forms & more
- ID Information -What ID number do you use for what? This guide is here to help.
- Insurance Benefits -Health, Dental, Life, Pre-Tax Benefits & more
- New Employee -Welcome to WSU! Here are some tips and tools to help you get started!
- Online Assignment System -Entry of Faculty Assignments, Access Authorized by HR
- Payroll -Self-Service, E-Timesheets, Payroll Schedules & more
- Policies and Procedures -For MMB, MnSCU, & WSU
- Retirement Benefits -Overview, Mandatory, Voluntary, & more
- Self Service Tools -Links to the Self-Service Website and Tips & Tools
- Seniority Rosters Links to the seniority rosters & various union contracts
- Star Alert- An emergency alert system that sends text messages and email alerts during emergencies on campus
- StarID-Activate ID, Change Password, & more
- STARS-Systemwide Training and Registration Site -Training Opportunities Throughout the State
- Tuition Waiver -Link to Tuition Waiver Application, Matrix, Reference Guide, and more
- Union Contracts & Contacts -Links to the various union contracts & seniority rosters
- Workers' Compensation -Forms, Step-by-Step Instructions, & more