Freshman International Students
2. Original or Certified True Copy (copy with a fresh stamp, date, and signature of a notary) of TOEFL, or IELTS, or SAT, or ACT.
* All documents must be original, official, certified true copy or officially stamped by a legal official.
English Proficiency Requirement
Winona State school code to submit score reports is: 6680
Only requires one of the following: TOEFL, ACT, SAT, or IELTS.
3. Original or Certified True Copy , (copy with a fresh stamp, date, and signature of a notary) of High School Certificates, including official translations.
4. $20 USD non-refundable application fee.
5. Original Bank Statement(s) with a minimum balance of $17,100 US dollars.
6. Original letter from sponsor stating relationship, financial commitment, and willingness to sponsor you.
7. Photocopy of passport.
Winona State University