Graduate (Master Degree) Students
1. Complete the WSU Graduate Application for Admissions.
2. Assure Admissions Polices for graduate students.
International Students must also submit:
3. Complete the WSU International Student Application for Admission.
5. Original letter from sponsor stating relationship, financial commitment, and willingness to sponsor you.
6. Photocopy of passport, recommended.
*WSU encourage applicants to submit certificated true copies when originals are the only copies. All documents for admissions become property of WSU.
*Official academic records should be issued directly by your shcool, college, or university or certificated by a legal organization, such Education USA (www.educationusa.info/center.php). Documents must be in a sealed envelope and must bear an official stamp.
*Sumbit an official English translation if original document is not in English.
*If you are currently studying in the US as a F-1 student, you must fill out a Transfer Recommendation Form and send it in with your application materials.
Winona State University