Graduate (Master Degree) Students
1. Complete the WSU Graduate Application for Admission†(PDF).
2. Complete the WSU International Student Application†for Admission (PDF).
4. Provide an Original or†Certified True Copy† (copy with a fresh stamp, date, and signature of a notary) of University Certificates, including official translations.
*All documents must be original, official, certified true copy or officially stamped by a legal official.
5. $20 USD non-refundable application fee.
6. Provide original bank statement(s) with a minimum balance of $15,201 US dollars.
7. Provide original letter from sponsor stating relationship, financial commitment and willingness to sponsor you.
8. Photocopy of passport.
1. For other application forms relating to the graduate application, please visit the WSU Graduate Studies forms webpage.
Winona State University