Transfer International Students

Application Requirements

English Proficiency for admissions listed here>

1. Apply  On-line and complete this form>

2. Provide an Original or Certified True Copy of TOEFL, or IELTS, or SAT, or ACT.

3. Official or Certified True Copy of Academic Records colleges, universities you have attended. (If you have taken  less than 24 university credits, provide High School certificates and transcripts). Winona State University determines what credits transfer and whatever they meet degree requirements. To receive credits for work completed, an official evaluation must be submitted.  WSU strongly recommends IERFECE or WES and ask for a Course by Course evaluation. This evaluation should be sent to Winona State University-International Services Office before the semester starts. We are not able to provide you information on how many credits will be accepted until the credit evaluation report is received.

4. If currently enrolled in a university, provide final transcripts on arrival at WSU.

5. Fill out the Transfer Recommendation Form (complete this form only if you are studying in the USA).

6. $20 USD non-refundable application fee.

7. Original Bank Statement(s) with a minimum balance of $21,900.00 US dollars.

Note: Bank statement(s) or Verification of Deposit(s) must be dated within six months of application date, must be originals and should include information such as back information, balance, currency, name of the person.

8. Original letter from sponsor stating relationship, financial commitment, and willingness to sponsor you.

9. Photocopy of passport, recommended.

*WSU encourage applicants to submit certificated true copies when originals are the only copies. All documents for admissions become property of WSU.

*Official academic records should be issued directly by your school, college, or university or certificated by a legal organization, such Education USA. Documents must be in a sealed envelope and must bear an official stamp.

*Submit an official English translation if original document is not in English.

*If you are currently studying in the US as a F-1 student, you must fill out a Transfer Recommendation Form and send it in with your application materials.