Data Book & Public Data
WSU Data for the Public
Frequently requested reports containing official reporting data for WSU students and programs, including:
- New student profile and demographic information;
- Enrolled student counts, demographics, majors and degrees, and trends;
- Persistence and success of WSU students;
- Faculty demographics and workload; and
- Course information such as class sizes and grade distributions.
Other WSU Offices
Institutional Planning, Assessment and Research serves as the primary source for reporting on the academic enterprises of WSU and works in conjunction with several other offices on campus who provide reporting for administrative and budget functions.
- Affirmative Action, including links to diversity information and the campus Affirmative Action Plan
- Financial & Administrative Services, including information on sustainability efforts on campus
- Student Life & Development, including information on campus housing, financial aid, admissions, student organizations, and inclusion and diversity initiatives on campus
- University Advancement, including information on WSU alumni and the WSU Foundation