Department of Commerce
- Agriculture: the Economics Research
Service of the USDA
- This has farm income numbers, as well as other economic data.
- County Business Patterns running
from 1977 to (nearly) current at the University of Virginia Social Sciences Data Center.
- Economic Report of the
President at the Government Printing Office
- Budget of the United States Government
from the Office of Management and Budget.
- Interactive Data
Sets, such as County Business Patterns, the Regional Economic Information System (REIS),
National Income and Product Accounts and U.S. Imports and Exports.
- The site at the University of Virginia allows you to create and download
customized reports on variables you are interested in from these federal
data sets. Excellent tool.
- Importing/Exporting from
the Treasury Department.
- DataWeb from the International Trade Commission.
- Import and export data between the United States and its trading partners.