FEDERAL EXECUTIVE BRANCH
- Military and Security Developments Involving the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Annual Report 2012
- Living under Drones, Human Rights and Conflict Resolution Clinic at Stanford Law
- Moynihan Report Revisited, Urban Institute revisits a federal government document 50 years later.
- The Oregon Resilience Plan: Planning for the next big earthquake on the Cascadia fault.
- Turmoil in Syria, from the U.S. Institute of Peace.
- Travelers Information
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: the federal government's encyclopedia of careers.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Budget of the U.S. Government, Most recent fiscal year