How do I reserve a group study room in the library?
Group study rooms are designated for group study for the WSU community. The rooms are not sound-proof, so please be courteous of your neighbors.
Please observe the following policies:
- Please do not sign up for a room if you do not plan to use it.
- If you do not show up 15 minutes after your reservation, another user can use that room for the remainder of the time (until the next reservation).
- A maximum of three hours per slot.
- One slot per day for each individual user.
- No more than two slots per week for each individual user.
- A week is defined as Monday through Sunday.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance.
Reservations in violation of the above polices will be subject to deletion by system administrators without notification. Please see a public service desk for assistance.
The Dean of the Library should make final decisions regarding the prior scheduling of all library space usage. Please see the Librarian on duty if you have questions.