About Scheduling for Classroom Viewing
About Library Viewing
For WSU Rochester
Locations and General Questions
• Yes, WSU faculty, staff and students can check out videos.
• WSU Faculty and staff Click here.
• It is strongly recommended that you request that the video title be put on “reserve” as soon as you know you want it available for viewing in the library.
• Find the video using Searching for Videos steps, and send an online request.
• You must allow for at least 2 business days for an item to be put on reserve.
If you have questions, please contact:
If you cannot reach her, contack Mark Eriksen
• Faculty can check out “Reserve” videos for 4 hours (outside
• Students can checkout “Reserve” videos for in-library use only for 4 hours.
No. We cannot provide that service due to patron privacy requirements.
• Only if you want a video to be available for your class to view in the library.
• To search for videos in the Krueger Library, Click here.
• Yes, the library has 6 video viewing stations and all Information Gallery
computers and all student laptops have DVD players.
• To make sure a video will be available to view in the library, put the video on “Reserve.”
Classroom Support is the department to contact 457-5110. The Library does not
deal with classroom support of equipment.
• Click here for procedures for WSU Rochester Faculty.
• The videos are located on the first floor of the Library near the periodicals area
• You should fill out this: Request to Reprocess for Checkout (All Patrons)