|> > Winona State University > College of Nursing and Health Sciences > Department of Nursing > Master's Main > Non-Nursing Baccalaureate Degree Admissions Requirements|
Winona State University
Requirements for Admission
1. All regular Admission Criteria for MS Program except BSN (GRE, GPA, Health Assessment, etc.).
2. Actively engaged in nursing.
3. Minimum of five years experience in nursing.
4. Exhibited leadership ability in the nursing profession.
5. Acceptable BS Degree from appropriate institution.
6. Knowledge of health promotion – test, N465 or equivalent.
7. Knowledge of teaching-learning principles – test, N415 or equivalent.
8. Knowledge and practice of Community Health Nursing – N475 or equivalent.
9. Knowledge of Leadership/Management – NLN Leadership Test, N445 or equivalent.
10. Knowledge of Investigative Process – test, N375 or equivalent.
Last Modified: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 15:57
Winona State University | P.O. Box 5838 | Winona, MN 55987 | TTY: 877-627-3848 | 1-800-342-5978 | email@example.com