Welcome to the Winona State University (WSU) Graduate Programs in Nursing.
The Graduate Programs in Nursing provide a scholarly knowledge base to prepare caring, ethical, creative, and accountable nurse leaders to care for individuals, families, groups, communities, and populations in a diverse society. Advanced professional nursing practice applies evidence to influence health care outcomes for a variety of populations and systems.
There are several programs available within the following academic awards:
- Master of Science (MS)
- Graduate Certificate (GC)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Courses within the selected programs of:
- Nursing and Organizational Leadership
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Educator
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
provide specialized knowledge and practice opportunities in each advanced nursing role.
Thank you for your interest in the WSU Graduate Programs in Nursing. If you have any questions or wish more information, please feel free to contact our office.
Graduate Programs in Nursing
859 30th Avenue SE
Rochester, MN 55904