Customized Training for Your OrganizationEach organization has its human resources. We begin by working with you to identify own strategic direction, a unique position in the industry, a distinguishable brand and a team of employees that is unlike any other. When your success relies on certain employee capabilities that could be improved, custom training may be the answer.
WSU Business Solutions provides customized professional development solutions that help you increase the effectiveness of your how we will measure success of the training:
- progress toward strategic performance measures
- improved customer satisfaction
- productivity increases
- quality improvements
- increased retention
By understanding your priorities, WSU Business Solutions can help you customize a training solution that best meets your specific requirements.
Staff & Leadership Development
Business success is driven by the skills, experience, and performance of employees at all levels of an organization. Customized training for your staff is a solid investment. It helps your teams hone the skills needed to achieve your specific strategic business goals and improve your bottom line results. Let us help you design a training program that addresses your training needs today. Where can we help your teams make improvements?
- leadership and supervision
- leading and adjusting to change
- customer service
- team building
- communicating with impact
- managing conflict
- valuing differences and understanding work styles
- development dimensions international leadership, workforce & customer service learning systems
- effective meetings
- Four Ways Personality System™
- understanding generational differences
- creativity and innovation
- strategic planning using graphic facilitation
- Six Sigma Techniques
- Principles of Lean
- Lean for the Office
- 5S System/Visual Workplace
- Value Stream Mapping
- Quick Changeover/Setup Reduction
- Pull Systems/Kanban
- Continuous Improvement/Quality Initiatives
- Manufacturing Design
Area manufacturers that have benefited from WSU courses include:
- Watlow Controls
- PlastiCert Inc.
- Red Wing Shoe Company
- Northern Engraving
- Miken Sports
- Miller Felpax
- ICI Fiberite
- Polymer Composites, Inc.
WSU and Watlow Controls/PlastiCert, Inc. received a grant from Minnesota Jobs Skills Partnership to develop and deliver a three-year "Leadership in Lean Manufacturing" training program for approximately 300 employees.
WSU offers an extensive selection of healthcare educational programs that offer new, in-demand skills training and address specific skills gaps.
Sample healthcare training curriculum:
- Introduction and Overview of Lean Thinking and Continuous Improvement
- Value Stream Management
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Introduction to Flow
- Visual Workplace Management-6S
- Project Management
- Over 60 tailored 4- hour workshops for healthcare leadership development, online CCRN and PCCN exam prep courses.
For more details on specific healthcare training options, please follow the links below:
Leadership Capability Development for Healthcare
Lean Process Improvement