Associate in Arts Degree Requirements
Associate in Arts Degree - AA (Two-Year)
To be eligible for graduation, the student must be fully matriculated and satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Complete at least 16 of the 60 credit hours at WSU.
- Complete the University Studies requirements except for the Flag Requirements (or the General Education Program requirements except for the Intensive requirements). *( ) section is new
- Earn a minimum WSU cumulative GPA of 2.00. Transfer students must also earn a minimum combined WSU and transfer cumulative GPA of 2.00.
- Be enrolled at WSU during the semester of graduation.
- Submit a completed Graduation Application online after you have registered for your final term.