About WSU-RochesterWinona State University-Rochester has served the region with distinction since 1917. Our numbers tell the story:
- Over 1,500 different students are served each year through day, evening and weekend classes
- Over 5,000 bachelor's and master's degree candidates have graduated from our campus
- In a typical academic term, 40 Rochester resident faculty and Winona campus faculty serve our students
- Our 500-acre campus has over 20 educational buildings
- More than 4,000 alumni live and work in the Rochester area
The location of the campus in the growing city of Rochester provides WSU-Rochester with unique opportunities for specialized classes and programs aimed at key industries in the area, including computer science, healthcare, business and education.
Winona State University-Rochester collaborates with Rochester Community and Technical College to offer a number of degree-seeking programs, allowing students to complete any one of 12 baccalaureate degrees by transferring lower-division credits from RCTC and completing upper-level courses at WSU-Rochester. Students can also complete numerous undergraduate minors and 16 different graduate programs, all at WSU-Rochester.
Winona State University-Rochester supports the University's commitment to community, evidenced by its relationships with many organizations and businesses, where students, faculty and staff engage not only in experiential learning activities, but also provide valued community service.